Thanks for following

Thursday, June 18, 2020

New Desk, New Beginnings

Today my furniture arrived, I could not be happier, the desk is a perfect fit and I just love it, now I can craft on a sturdy desk for real.

It's been a long time coming, I even have comfy chairs to sit on now, so I can enjoy craft experience even more.

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

I had a quick play to use my desk and did a card with embossing and inking it was just a play to share that I've used my desk finally, lol, I just could not wait. Tomorrow I have plans to get stuck into some design team projects, so be sure your following as when they are released with the teams they'll be published here too.

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment