Thanks for following

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Stick it down card sketch challenge


Today I created my version of stick it down sketch challenge for July found an excuse to use some circle splash stamps. I hope you like it below is the sketch I followed.

July Card Sketch

I used the following items
card stock Kaszazz
Stamp Kaisercraft
Sentiment Kaszazz
Ink Kaszazz

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed my interpretation, I'm also entering this into the following challenges

Colour Crazy https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com/ anything goes
Creative Fingers https://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ anything goes



Find the Kaszazz Catalogue here 

8 comments:

  1. The moments we share are DEFINITELY the moments we keep forever, I Love your sentiment. And your circle splash stamps are wonderful. Thank you Megan for joining us with your beautiful card for the Stick it Down card Sketch...Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much thank you for another great sketch to have a go at really appreciate the opportunity. Megan.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Megan, fabulous stamped background and a lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind support I really appreciate happy to participate.

      Delete
  3. Nice take on the sketch challenge, Megan! I love your splash background and sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Love the background you created. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch. I love the circle stamp you used. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coffee rings in the back ground and your take of the sketch! Thanks for joining us for our July Stick It Down card sketch!

    Monica- Card DT
    http://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete